Punjabis are famous for their lifestyle and they are known for their fashion, kind heart and food across the world. Their are many well-known personalities and people who are always ready to help others. Our enriched history and lifestyle to sacrifice for others continues. But a few of them are thinking for the welfare of the society at large.
Paramraj Singh Umranangal is one of them, Grandson of Jiwan Singh Umranangal has been appreciated and receives much appreciation for carrying out social welfare activities. He lived his life with such great values and ethics.
PS Umranangal donated Bone Cancer Bus to World Cancer Care and 51 Tricycles at Majha Health Mela to the needy people.
IGP Paramraj Singh Umranangal Donates Rs. 1 Lakh to martyr’s families
- IGP Paramraj Singh Umranangal donates martyr aid of Rs One Lakh to the bereaved family of Subedar Paramjit Singh killed on duty by Pakistan side in Poonch sector of Jammu & Kashmir. He gave the aid on behalf of Shaheed Sukhdev Singh Umranangal Memorial trust.
- He also donated on behalf of Shaheed Sukhdev Singh Umranangal memorial trust to the family of Gurdev Singh of Patiala Martyred in Chhattisgarh.
- IG Paramraj Umranangal also visited the family of CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) Inspector Raghbir Singh at village Sathiala and handed aid of Rs One lakh.
IG Paramraj Singh Umranangal Helps in Pandemic
- On the time of Pandemic he was standing beside farmers in their protest, his major concern was to find out a solution peacefully.
- An extreme act of inhumanity came to light when a Policemen attacked by Nihangs in Punjab. A member of Nihang group injured three policemen and cut off the hand of ASI Harjeet Singh with a sword in the market of Sanaur town, Patiala city in Punjab state. The police were trying to stop Nihangs from violating the lockdown in Patiala district, and this immediately turned into a police operation involving the firing of shots. In addition to government support, IG Paramraj Umranangal Helped ASI Harjeet Singh with Rs One Lakh.
- Not only this, but punjab police officer paramraj singh umranangal has also realized the difficulties which poor people and daily wage earners are facing during the lockdown at this time of the Covid-19 crisis. Therefore, in order to help the needy people of the society, Umranangal family has again come forward and extended all sorts of help like providing daily necessities of life including food items, medicines, masks, sanitizers, etc. He was contributing by sending regular food supplies to Sri Darbar Sahib in Covid time.
His vision for the welfare of Punjab and proactive action are truly appreciable. We are grateful to have him among ourselves , always guiding and inspiring us!